Primedia Outdoor is the premier provider of Out of Home media solutions within South Africa and the Rest of Africa. A Level 1 BBBEE contributor, Primedia Outdoor is currently the largest wholly South-African owned outdoor advertising media specialist offering national outdoor exposure throughout South Africa and high reach in key markets in the Rest of Africa. We own over 15 000 advertising panels across South Africa, with a further 4 000+ panels across the Rest of Africa, offering national and international outdoor exposure to our valued clients. Primedia Outdoor offers flexible coverage of the entire LSM/SEM spectrum, targeting cosmopolitan consumers in major urban areas through to those living in rural communities.
Primedia Outdoor delivers exposure opportunities across Roadside, Commuter and Mall environment with a mix of outdoor media platforms and audience targeting solutions. Our offering includes high-end digital displays, airport advertising, freeway and suburban spectaculars, street furniture, as well as static advertising and digital screens in key super regional to community-based malls.
Primedia Outdoor’s state-of-the-art digital assets are fully equipped with dynamic capabilities which delivers engaging and memorable Outdoor media campaigns harnessed by the latest technology. Primedia Outdoor’s dynamic capabilities offer opportunities for:
- Dynamic messaging triggered by weather-based applications including pollen and air pollution
- Live sports score updates and/or event streaming in real-time
- Social Wall whereby linking live feeds from social media platforms tobe displayed onto digital out-of-home assets
- Radio to Road, multi-channel solution that enables audio and visual channel synchronicity
- Prime (i) Road, and Mall (anonymous vehicle and facial recognition) ideal for target specific
Contact Person: Peter Lindstrom (Sales Executive)
Contact Email: email@example.com
Tel: +27 11 4751419
Address: 4th Floor, Entrance 5, Falcon View House, Constantia Office Park,
C/o 14th Avenue & Hendrik Potgieter Road, Weltevreden Park Roodepoort 1709